THE 10 SAFETY RULES FOR THE SLOPES
To ski well and safely on the slopes, follow the 10 FIS rules of good conduct and everything will go well during your stay!
- Behave in a way that does not endanger others
- Adapt your speed and behaviour to your abilities, the track and the weather conditions.
- Choosing a trajectory that ensures the safety of the skier downstream
- Overtake wide enough to prevent the skier's evolutions from overtaking.
- Make sure that it is safe to enter a track or exercise area.
- In the event of a fall, free the piste as quickly as possible.
- Use the edge of the slope to walk up or down the slope.
- All skiers must respect the signs
- All persons must help in the event of an accident.
- Involvement in an accident or simple witness, makE one's identity known