For the smooth running of the ESF, we kindly ask you to comply with the following rules:
- Have your lesson card with you before coming to a private lesson.
- For private lessons, present or give the instructor at the beginning of each lesson the card or ticket corresponding to the day and time.
- Show up on time at the relevant meeting points (groups or individuals, minutes late are part of the lesson).
- You must have a lift pass to take part in lessons.
- Be suitably equipped and covered.
Please also take note of the following information:
- Fraudulent use of a card or ski pass leads to its immediate withdrawal.
- The ESF declines all responsibility for damage to equipment or injuries that may occur to students during lessons.
- Weather conditions, lift breakdowns or other accidents cannot be attributed to the instructors.
- In the event that lessons are interrupted or cancelled beyond our control, no refund will be made.
IMPORTANT: Students are not insured by esf.
To avoid the risks and financial problems of an accident, we advise you to take out insurance with Carré Neige.