In order for the school to run efficiently we respectfully ask that you respect the following rules :
- Have your lesson card on you before you arrive for a group or private lesson.
- Show or give the lesson card that corresponds to the day and time to the instructor at the beginning of each lesson.
- Be on time at the meeting point (group or private lessons, lateness counts as part of the lesson)
- You MUST have a ski pass to follow lessons.
- Be equipped with the correct material and clothing.
Please take into account the following information :
- The use of a fraudulent lesson card will result in immediate retention.
- If a lesson card is lost, no duplicate will be issued.
- The ESF declines all responsibility for accidents of any nature which may occur.
- Instructors cannot be blamed for weather conditions, broken down lifts or other unfortunate events.
- If lessons are stopped for reasons beyonf our control, no reimbursement will be made.
IMPORTANT: Students are not insured by the ESF. To avoid financial problems resulting from an accident, we strongly advise that you take the Carré Neige insurance.